28/9/09
During the course of this week I really dont have much reflection to work on based on math, but I definitley do on any other point of view. Now during math, all we did was basically aleks, and start off our Projects. So during next week we will probably go on with our projects, and hopefully I will have time to do the test. So the best part of the week was, withouut a doubt Lagunazo, It was a fun, adventourous journey, through Tinapuy and Lagunazo, camping and all the time in an amazing race. I tyink that it really fullfilled hte need in each one to have the slightewst, at least, of encounters with nature, and to have fun, and know each other better. I think to make things better next week, math might be the funnest since there will be no Lagunazo trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment