20/9/09
During the course of the preproduction planning I have come up with some ideas thqat wi.l help me develop further the preparation of my project and the later making of it. I nwas thinkning that of a handicap that would demand of a wheelchair, we would talk about many, of those, paralisis, temporary, bone b reaking, etc. for this we would need to have an alternate system to translate the people form the first floor the the others, thus sking for ramps. Now ramps have to have a specific angular positioning becasue if no the person whould either use to much effort for the going up of the ramp, to much speed coming down, or th ramp would be to long, and to slow. Thus presenting us with the idea of the perfect angle, what I have set to do, I thinmk that to create this angle, or ddiscover it, it is nesesary to think logivcally and objectivly from a handicaped persons point of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment